Have you heard the news? As of June 9, Realogy is now Anywhere Real Estate Inc. (or Anywhere for short). The next chapter of the company’s transformative journey will meet consumers Anywhere in their home buying and selling journey.
May was a very busy and exciting month, to put it mildly. On May 12, we hosted our first Investor Day in nearly five years. It’s safe to say that our last Investor Day took place in a radically different world, considering the paradigm shifts we’ve experienced throughout our culture, economy, and industry. So of course, May 12, 2022, was always going to be a very big day… even without the big news.
Anywhere Real Estate Inc. CEO Ryan Schneider, CFO Charlotte Simonelli, and COO Melissa McSherry got a chance to tell our story, share our 2026 financial targets, and showcase all the ways we are transforming our business to deliver the future of real estate.
As the leaders presented the company’s go-forward strategy to investors and other stakeholders, they revealed some exciting news about where the company is headed.
Welcome to Anywhere℠
As of June 9, Realogy is now Anywhere Real Estate Inc. (or Anywhere for short). As Ryan Schneider memorably put it, “The Anywhere name and identity serve as both our aspiration and commitment to changing the transaction experience for consumers. It’s truly a new day for real estate.”
The rebrand is more than a name change. It also aligns the enterprise positioning, moving into the future with a mission to “Empower everyone’s next move.” This speaks to all the company’s stakeholders, including employees, entrepreneurs, and consumers. It’s a pledge to “provide the products, tools, and resources to foster a culture where anyone can win.”
Important Facts About the Anywhere Rebrand
- The Anywhere℠ name better reflects the company’s aspirations and commitment to transforming the real estate experience for consumers, anywhere.
- It represents the next step in the company’s ongoing efforts to strategically transform to think and act more like collaborative operators across the enterprise.
- The rebrand is also a nod to the company’s geographical reach. Just as importantly, it’s about meeting the consumer anywhere in their home buying or selling journey.
- Anywhere reflects how the modern consumer is choosing to live and work, making themselves comfortable anywhere.
- The Anywhere rebrand will not impact the brands or daily operations of any Anywhere brokerage brands, including Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate, CENTURY 21®, Coldwell Banker®, Corcoran®, ERA®, Sotheby’s International Realty®, or Cartus.
- Company business units containing the name Realogy such as The Realogy Title Group, Realogy Franchise Group, and Realogy Leads Group) will be renamed. Anywhere leaders will work with each business unit on a naming convention that best represents each business.
- Consumer product brands such as RealVitalize® and RealSure® are not impacted by the name change.
More Company News from Investor Day
While the Anywhere rebrand stood out as the headline of Investor Day, the team shared plenty of additional news and important information about the company’s go-forward strategy.
Anywhere is doubling down on its ambitious goal of making the real estate transaction simpler for consumers. How? By reimagining the consumer transaction, focusing on simplification and an improved consumer experience. Ultimately, the company seeks to create an easier and more integrated experience for all parts of a consumer’s next move.
Of course, Anywhere has worked hard to develop an exceptional corporate culture, one that makes it easier to attract and retain the industry’s top talent. That talent throughout our ranks is a big reason why Anywhere has demonstrated consistent top and bottom-line growth. As CFO Charlotte Simonelli said, “Our consistency of delivery, financial flexibility, and differentiated track record of free cash flow generation enable us to further reinvest in our business… I am proud of the success our team has driven to pave the way to a new era of growth for our company, serving an ever-expanding market.”